Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Well, it's mid-week, so by this afternoon I had gone about as long as I could without clocking some more kitchen time. It's fall, and there's no debating--it's time for pumpkins and spice. So, add some chocolate to those things, and you've got a pretty phenomenal cookie. I first tried these a few years ago, when Jaime brought some to the lab--fell in love, found a recipe, and the rest was history.

First of all, I need to introduce the newest addition to my kitchen--the "Hand-Stand Mixer". A smaller (less expensive!) version of a stand mixer that packs a lot of punch, and that can be used as a hand mixer too. Bonus! This came to live with me earlier this month, and we have quickly bonded. Here it is, all shiny, and in action...



And the final product... I have every intention of sharing these with classmates tomorrow, but by morning I may have changed my mind?


No comments:

Post a Comment